Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Post!

Welcome to my blog! Honestly, the main purpose of this blog is to provide me with something to do during certain classes. Ok, seriously, I thought it might be fun to have a forum in which to rant about all things law school-related and non-law school-related. I get bored and need yet another mode of procrastination. Also, I figured that anyone considering law school might be interested in an honest account of the law school experience (both at UVA and in general). Along those lines, feel free to ask me any questions about law school, UVA, the meaning of life, etc., and I'll do my best to try and answer them.

Alright, so this first post is very boring, which may be because I'm currently sitting in a very boring class (to cover myself, should my professors find this somehow, I will refrain from actually publishing this post until the end of the day). In case I should someday gain the level of notoriety that some law school blogs have, this for my professors: I love all of your classes! Anyway, enjoy! Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment